Friday, October 11, 2013

I AM NOT EVERY WOMAN!

I am not her. She is not me. We are not the same. So, do not expect the same from us.
I am not every woman. I am Angela. And while Angela may be super bad in so many ways, I am just one woman. Not your mama, not your granny, Not your last woman, not your sister, not your daughter, not your 5th grade teacher, and not your first lady.
I am unapologetically me and only me.
I can perhaps do the work of five women, but don’t expect me to do that. Only expect the very best from this one woman. Asking me to be me, her, her, her, her, and her is unfair and unrealistic.
I am only me.
Take me and appreciate me for who I am.

Angela L. Braden is an award winning blogger and a motivational speaker. To learn more about her speaking, visit www.bradenspeaks.com.

No comments: